- Java Mobile
If you find files you want to install on your Nokia phone with the word “unsigned or Certificat error,” then you might want to read this. Here are sets of instructions to get a developer’s certificate to sign the unsigned apps and install on your Nokia S60 phone.
1. Register an account at OPDA. It’s in Chinese, but check the photo below to make it easier for you.
2. Apply for certificate with your IMEI phone.
3. Enter your IMEI in the first form. You can get this by entering *#06# into your phone.
4. On the second box, enter last 9 numbers of your mobile number and place 13, 15 or 18 before them. EXAMPLE: If your phone number is +44 20 12345678, then you type 18012345678.
5. Press the submit button.
6. After a few hours, check the My Certificates section for the cer and key files. You will need both to sign your apps.
7. Use SignSIS to sign the unsigned app using the Certificate and key files you just downloaded. You don’t need to enter anything for the key box.
8. That’s it! Your app is now signed and can be installed. From now on, you only need to do step 7 when you find more unsigned apps.
Finish.. You can instal your application in your phone now.
|Software Java||Software Symbian||Android|